Publications – Dave Gluns
This researcher no longer works for the B.C. Government.
Listed in order of publication date.
- Jost, G., M. Weiler, D.R. Gluns, and Y. Alila. 2007. The influence of forest and topography on snow accumulation and melt at the watershed scale. J. Hydrol. 347(1-2):101-115. [Link]
- Winkler, R., Gluns, D., and Golding, D. 2004. Identifying snow indices for forest planning in southern British Columbia. In: Procs. 72nd Western Snow Conf., April 19-22, 2004, Richmond, BC, pp.53-61.
- Winkler, R.D., D.R. Gluns, and D.L. Golding. 2004. Identifying snow indices for forest planning in southern British Columbia. In: 72nd Annual Meeting: Western Snow Conference 19-22 April, 2004 Richmond, British Columbia. 53-61.
- Toews, D.A.A. and D.R. Gluns. 2003. Water quality sampling: an effective way to monitor watershed condition?. Streamline Watershed Management Bulletin 7(2):15-21.
- Gluns, D.R. 2001. Snowline Pattern During the Melt Season: Evaluation of the H60 Concept. In: Watershed assessment procedure in the southern interior of British Columbia: workshop proc. 9-10 March 2000, Penticton, B.C. D.A.A. Toews and S. Chatwin (editors). B.C. Min. For., Res. Br., Victoria, B.C. Work. Pap. 57, pp. 68-80. [Link]
- Gluns, D.R. and G. Berg. 1998. Water Quality Monitoring Associated With Community Pasture Development in Southeastern British Columbia. In: Riparian and Watershed Management in the Interior Northwest: An Interdisplinary Perspective: Proceedings of a symposium held at Eastern Oregon State University La Grande, Oregon September 10-12, 1998. pp 40-52.
- Gluns, D.R. and K. Green. 1994. Water quality monitoring of a small spring following forest harvesting. B.C. Min. For., Nelson Forest Region, Nelson, B.C. Tech. Rep. TR-007. [Link]
- Gluns, D.R. 1993. Picloram Residues on Rangeland: A Project Review. Min. For., Res. Section, Nelson, B.C. Research Summary RS-010. [Link]
- Gluns, D.R. 1989. Herbicide residue in surface water following an application of roundup® in the revelstoke forest district. B.C. Min. For., Victoria, B.C. Res. Rep. R88001-NE. http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/hfd/pubs/Docs/Rr/R88001-NE.htm [Link]