Publications – Charlie Cartwright
Listed in order of publication date.
- Cappa, E.P., Yanchuk, A.D. and C. V. Cartwright. 2012. Bayesian inference for multi-environment spatial individual-tree models with additive and full-sib family effects for large forest genetic trials. Annuals of Forest Science 69:627-640.
- O'Neill, G.A., N.K. Ukrainetz, M.R. Carlson, C.V. Cartwright, B.C. Jaquish, J.N. King, J. Krakowski, J.H. Russell, M.U. Stoehr, C-Y. Xie, and A.D. Yanchuk. 2008. Assisted migration to address climate change in British Columbia: recommendations for interim seed transfer standards. B.C. Min. For. Range, Res. Br., Victoria, B.C. Tech. Rep. 048. http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/hfd/pubs/Docs/Tr/Tr048.htm [Link]
- Carlson, M., C. Cartwright, B. Jaquish, J. King, S. L'Hirondelle, G. O'Neill, J. Russell, M. Stoehr, C-Y. Xie, and A. Yanchuk. 2004. British Columbia Ministry of Forests Forest Genetics Research and Tree Breeding Program. In: Simpson, J.D. (editor). Proceedings of the 29th Meeting of the Canadian Tree Improvement Association. July 26-29, 2004, Kelowna, BC. pp.91-100.
- Cartwright, C. and J. King. 2004. Effects of genotype and silviculture on extent of terminal weevil damage to juvenile Sitka spruce. In: Climate Change and Forest Genetics, 29th Meeting of the Canadian Tree Improvement Association, July 26-29, 2004, Kelowna, BC. pp. 86.
- King, J. and C. Cartwright. 1999. Western hemlock: a cooperative approach to tree improvement. TICtalk 2(1):16-17. [TICtalk 2 - 1999 293KB]
- King, J.N., C. Cartwright, J. Hatton, and A.D. Yanchuk. 1998. The potential of improving western hemlock pulp and paper quality. I. Genetic control and interrelationships of wood and fibre traits. Can. J. For. Res. 28(6):863-870. [Link]
- Woods, J.H., J.N. King, and C.V. Cartwright. 1995. Early genetic gains verified in realized-gain trials of coastal Douglas-fir and western hemlock. B.C. Min. For., Res. Br., Victoria, B.C. Exten. Note 01. http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/hfd/pubs/Docs/En/En01.htm [Link]
- Russell, J.H. and C.V. Cartwright. 1991. The genetics of yellow-cypress. In: Proceedings of symposium, Yellow-cypress: can we grow it ? can we sell it? D. Lousier, ed. March 26 - 28, Richmond, B.C. FRDA Report 171. pp 34-43. [Link]