Publications – Brian Wallace
Position Title: Soil Scientist, Forest Sciences
Contact: B.C. Government Directory
Brian conducts research in rangelands and dry forests.
Current research projects
- Soil water balance in partial cuts and clearcuts within the IDFxh2
- Soil carbon across a Chernozems productivity and elevation sequence
- Long-term soil productivity study (LTSP; EP1148)
Listed in order of publication date.
- Newman, R.F., J. Parminter, and B.M. Wallace. 2012. Understorey vegetation response following restoration of ingrown ponderosa pine and Douglas-fir stands in the East Kootenay region. Prov. B.C., Victoria, B.C. Tech. Rep. 071. www.for.gov.bc.ca/hfd/pubs/Docs/Tr/Tr071.htm Link
- Newman, R., M. Krzic, and B. Wallace. 2011. Linking range health assessment methodology with science: rough fescue grasslands of British Columbia. B.C. Min. For. Range, For. Sci. Prog. Victoria, B.C. Tech. Rep. 062. www.for.gov.bc.ca/hfd/pubs/Docs/Tr/Tr062.htm Link
- Newman, R.F., S. Turner, B.M. Wallace, and S. Cesselli. 2011. The decline of diffuse knapweed in British Columbia. B.C. Min. For. Range, Res. Br., Victoria, B.C. Tech. Rep. 065. www.for.gov.bc.ca/hfd/pubs/Docs/Tr/Tr065.htm Link