Publications – William (Bill) Floyd
Position Title: Research Hydrologist
Contact: B.C. Government Directory
Bill is the Coast Area Research Hydrologist with a focus on forest hydrology, the cryosphere (snow and ice), innovative methods to measure snow and water, and expanding weather and climate observation networks for research and operational purposes.
Current research projects
- Russell Creek Experimental Watershed
- High Elevation Weather Observation Network
- Regional Discharge Modelling
- The Cryosphere Project
- Kwakshua Watershed Program
- Coastal Experimental Watersheds
Listed in order of publication date.
- Millard, T. and B. Floyd. 2010. Rennell Sound Experimental Cutblocks. Streamline Watershed Management Bulletin 14(1):20-21.