Publications – William (Bill) Floyd
Bill is the Coast Area Research Hydrologist with a focus on forest hydrology, the cryosphere (snow and ice), innovative methods to measure snow and water, and expanding weather and climate observation networks for research and operational purposes.
Position Title: Research Hydrologist
Contact: B.C. Government Directory
Current research projects
- Russell Creek Experimental Watershed
- High Elevation Weather Observation Network
- Regional Discharge Modelling
- The Cryosphere Project
- Kwakshua Watershed Program
- Coastal Experimental Watersheds
Listed in order of publication date:
- Millard, T. and B. Floyd. 2010. Rennell Sound Experimental Cutblocks. Streamline Watershed Management Bulletin 14(1):20-21.