Tl'etinqox Government Office (Anaham)
Government representatives are working to build relationships with the Tsilhqot’in National Government (TNG) member bands outside of the British Columbia Treaty Commission six-stage treaty process.
- Not involved.
- Nengay Deni Accord Letter of Commitment - Signed Oct. 31, 2017
Nenqay Deni Accord (The People’s Accord) - Feb. 11, 2016
- Tsilhqot'in Collaborative Emergency Management Agreement - A tripartite agreement between Canada, B.C. and the TNG committing all three governments to work together to identify best practices and build the capacity of the TNG communities in emergency management - 2018
- Tsilhqot'in Strategic Engagement Agreement - An agreement for shared decision-making Respecting Land and Resource Management (2017 - 2020 Agreement Renewal) - March 31, 2017
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Intent - Sept. 24, 2015
- LOI Addendum - Jan. 28, 2016
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Understanding - Sept. 10, 2014
- Update - April 2, 2015
- Tl'etinqox Government Office Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2009 (PDF)
- Amendement - 2009 (PDF)
- Tl'etinqox Government Office Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2008 (PDF, 2MB)