Sechelt (shíshálh) First Nation
- shíshálh Nation (Sechelt First Nation) is currently engaged in discussions associated with land and resource use in the traditional territory outside the B.C. treaty process.
- None for treaty.
- shíshálh Interim Forestry Amending Agreement - 2018
- shishalh Forestry Shared Decision Making Pilot Agreement - 2017
- shíshálh Interim Forestry Agreement (IFA) - June 2016
- Forestry Term Sheet - June 2016
- Sechelt Indian Band Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement (FCRSA) - 2012
- Sechelt Indian Band Interim Forestry Agreement - 2004
- shíshálh Nation Foundation Agreement - 2018
- shíshálh Land Transfer Agreement - 2018
- shíshálh Reconciliation Agreement - 2016
- Amending Agreement - November 2017
- shíshálh Government to Government Agreement - 2016