Sq'éwlets First Nation (Scowlitz)
- Members of the Stó:lō Tribal Council are working with B.C. on land and resource issues outside of the B.C. treaty process.
- Not participating
- Stó:lo First Nations Strategic Engagement Agreement - SEA (Chawathil First Nation, Cheam First Nation, Leq’á:mel First Nation, Scowlitz First Nation, Shxw’ōwhámel First Nation, Skawahlook First Nation, Sumas First Nation, each on their own behalf, and Aitchelitz Band, Shxwhá:y Village, Skowkale First Nation, Soowahlie First Nation, Squiala First Nation, Tzeachten, and Yakweakwioose First Nation, as represented by Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Limited Partnership) - April 1, 2014
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 1 - Fall 2014 (November 5, 2014)
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 2 - Winter 2015 (February 16, 2015)
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 3 -Spring 2016 (May 9, 2016)