Graduation assessment information for parents and students
On this page:
View the assessment schedule for the current school year, including dates, times and other key information.
- 2023/24 Graduation assessment schedule (PDF)
- Find out which graduation assessments students must write (PDF)
Prepare for your assessment – take advantage of sample questions and answers and other useful information.
- Grade 10 Numeracy Assessment
- Grade 10 Literacy Assessment
- Grade 12 Literacy Assessment
- Évaluation de numératie de la 10ᵉ année
- Évaluation de littératie de la 10ᵉ année – Français langue première
- Évaluation de littératie de la 12ᵉ année – Français langue première
- Évaluation de littératie de la 12ᵉ année – Français langue seconde – immersion
If you have questions about your assessment, or would like to write again, these are your options:
You can view your assessment responses through the review process. Reviews can be helpful when preparing to re-take an assessment.
To request a review, the student and principal must fill out a Provincial Assessment Review Request Form. Review requests can take up to 7 business days to process. Additional information can be found in the BC Graduation Program Handbook of Procedures.
You can re-take the Graduation Assessments to improve your proficiency score. Your best level achieved will be counted as your final result.
For more information about how to register to write an assessment, please refer to the Rewrite section in the Handbook of Procedures.