Graduation assessment information parents and students
Last updated: August 21, 2020
On this page:
View the exam and assessment schedule for the current school year, including dates, times and other key information.
- 2021/22 Graduation Assessment Schedule (PDF)
- Find out which graduation assessments students must write (PDF)
Prepare for your assessment – take advantage of sample questions and answers and other useful information.
- Grade 10 Numeracy Assessment
- Grade 10 Literacy Assessment
- Grade 12 Literacy Assessment
- Évaluation de numératie de la 10ᵉ année
- Évaluation de littératie de la 10ᵉ année – Français langue première
- Évaluation de littératie de la 12ᵉ année – Français langue première
- Évaluation de littératie de la 12ᵉ année – Français langue seconde – immersion
Do you have questions about your assessment, or would you like to take one over again these are your options:
You can view your assessment responses through the review process. Reviews can be helpful to determine whether to pay for a re-mark or when preparing to re-take an assessment.
To begin this process, students need to contact their school in order to obtain the Review Request Form that is accessible from the School Secure Web. The form must be signed by both the school principal and the student before submission to the Ministry. Review requests can take up to 5-7 business days to process.
If you question a mark or score received on a graduation assessment, you may request to have it re-scored within a specific time period for a fee.
Check for current deadlines and fee for exam remarks in Ch.1 of the Handbook of Procedures (PDF).
Once you have confirmed that your remark request is within the permitted deadline, use this form to send a written request to the ministry: Provincial Examinations Re-Mark Request Form (PDF).
You can re-take the Graduation Assessments to improve your proficiency score. Your best level achieved will be counted as your final result.
For more information about how to register to write an exam, please refer to the Rewrite section in the Handbook of Procedures.
Note: As results from the August Assessment/Exam Session are not released until the first week of September, they will not be available for September post-secondary institutions' admissions decisions.