Post-secondary selections and transcript delivery options in July 2019
Last updated: February 17, 2021
On this page:
- Colleges and universities that received transcripts electronically (XML)
- Institutions that received electronic versions of interim marks in May and final marks in July
- Institutions that received printed versions of final marks in July
- Other delivery options
Five B.C. universities could access an electronic copy of your current official transcript as soon as you placed an order. If you were a grade 12 student and selected "Send Updates," they were also able to request ongoing updates to your transcript until the date you entered (the default date is one year). This included any interim marks and registered courses that your school had submitted to the Ministry of Education.
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of British Columbia
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Vancouver Island University
For 23 B.C. colleges and universities, 2 Alberta universities and Ontario universities, Grade 12 students could place pre-orders for a one-time transfer of interim or final marks by selecting "Send Interim and Final Marks when they become available":
- Transcripts with any interim marks sent through a one-time data transfer in early-May (if your pre-order was placed before April 23rd)
- Transcripts with final marks sent through a one-time data transfer at the end of July (if your pre-order was placed before mid-July). Weekly data transfers for any transcript changes also take place throughout August
Important: If you selected "Send my printed transcript now," the current version of your transcript was sent by regular mail right after you placed the order.
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
- Camosun College
- Capilano University
- Coast Mountain College
- College of New Caledonia
- College of the Rockies
- Corpus Christi College
- Douglas College
- Emily Carr University of Art & Design
- Justice Institute of British Columbia
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Langara College
- Nicola Valley Institute of Technology
- North Island College
- Northern Lights College
- Okanagan College
- Quest University
- Royal Roads University
- Selkirk College
- University Canada West
- University of Northern BC
- University of Victoria
- Vancouver Community College
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
OUAC processes applications for admission to many programs at Ontario Universities, which includes BC high school transcript information for Grade 12 students.
If you selected your Ontario university from the list and then place an order to "Send Interim and Final Marks when they become available", your interim and final marks were automatically be sent via OUAC in May and July.
All other transcript orders not listed above were sent by regular mail service (Canada Post).
Grade 12 students could place a pre-order by selecting "Send Final Marks when they become available." Final, official transcripts were scheduled to be sent by mail to these institutions at the end of July.
If you selected "Send my printed transcript now," the current version of your transcript was sent by regular mail right after you placed an order.
You could have also sent your current transcript in a password protected PDF to any email address of your choice. A $10 fee applies to all PDF orders.
You could have also sent your current transcript by mail to any address you entered by selecting "Send a Printed Transcript (by mail)." If you recently graduated or completed a grades 10-12 course within the past six months, the $10 fee would have been waived for your first order.