Offshore School Program
In order to qualify as a B.C. offshore school, specific standards must be met. For example, schools must employ B.C.-certified teachers, maintain adequate facilities, and undergo regular inspections.
Last updated: January 13, 2021
On this page:
Establishing a B.C.-certified offshore school requires a significant investment of dedication, time and resources.
International students who are graduating from Grade 12 at a British Columbia public, independent or B.C.-certified offshore school, and are planning to attend a British Columbia post-secondary institution maybe eligible for a scholarship.
- 2020/21 Annual Report for B.C. Offshore School Program (Word-Fillable) (DOCX)
- 2020/21 B.C. Global Education Operating Manual (PDF, 2MB)
- 2020/21 Chart of Important Dates (PDF, 2MB)
- Sample 2020/21 Certification Agreement (PDF, 2MB)
- 2020/21 Offshore Schools Transcripts & Examinations (TRAX) Requirements and Procedures (PDF)
- 2020/21 Graduation Assessment Schedule British Columbia, Yukon and Offshore Schools (PDF)
- Important Dates Calendar
- Access e-board information for administrators