Kindergarten-12 Data Collections
Current Collection : May Data Collection
- Public School Distributed Learning and Continuing Ed Collection - Cancelled
- Independent Distributed Learning – To proceed as follows:
- Snapshot date: April 7, 2020
- Files Due: April 16, 2020
Please note: The verification web application is now ready to process your May data collection 1701 files. This data collection involves Independent Distributed Learning schools only.
1701 Data Collections
- September (1530, 1601, 1602, 1701)
- February (1701, Youth Train & Trades)
- May (Independent Distributed Learning Schools only)
- Summer Learning and Public School Grade 8 and 9 Cross Enrolment
Note for MAC users: Some users have reported trouble loading 1701 files using the most recent version of Safari. Current versions of Opera browser has been confirmed to load 1701 files successfully.
Student Achievement Data Exchange (SADE) - Cancelled
The third SADE collection for the 2019/2020 school year has been cancelled.
The fourth SADE collection for the 2019/2020 school year opens on Wednesday July 1, 2020. Files should be submitted and released before midnight July 31, 2020.
Employment Data and Analysis System (EDAS) – Extended
The third EDAS collection for the 2019/2020 school year will open on Wednesday April 1, 2020. Files for that collection period should be submitted and released by midnight May 29, 2020. This is a joint project with the BC Public Schools Employers' Association (BCPSEA) collecting a broad range of data about staff in the public-school system.