Kindergarten-12 Data Collections
Current Collection : Fall Data Collection
- Snapshot date: September 29, 2023
- Files Due: October 6, 2023
Please note: The verification web application is now ready to process your Fall data collection 1701 files. This data collection is open to all B.C. Public Schools, B.C. Independent Schools, and B.C. Certified Offshore Schools.
1701 Data Collections
- September (1601, 1602, 1701)
- February (1701, Youth Train & Trades)
- May (Continuing Education and Online Learning Schools only)
- Summer Learning and Public School Grade 8 and 9 Cross Enrolment
Student Achievement Data Exchange (SADE)
Note: If you do not have Graduated Adult course completions, you do not need to submit a SADE file this collection.
The first SADE collection for the 2023/2024 school year opens on October 1, 2023. Files should be submitted and released before midnight October 31, 2023.
Employment Data and Analysis System (EDAS)
The first EDAS collection for the 2023/2024 school year opens on October 16, 2023. The final submission is due before midnight October 31, 2023. This is a joint project with the BC Public Schools Employers' Association (BCPSEA) collecting a broad range of data about staff in the public-school system.