e-RISP Consultant Registry
The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure's electronic Registration, Identification, Selection and Performance evaluation (eRISP) system is an online registry for consultants and consulting firms who wish to provide engineering, technical and environmental consulting services on roadway projects.
Last updated: November 11, 2021
eRISP assists in the selection of engineering and technical contracts valued at less than $1 million. The information about consulting firms is securely stored and processed in a manner that ensures a confidential and fair selection process for ministry assignments on transportation projects.
eRISP is an easy and convenient online tool available to all organizations offering engineering and technical consulting services.
For detailed information on eRISP, including instructions on registering and using this system, please review the relevant documentation below.
Learn how to use the eRISP system.
These documents are based on the assumption that consultants and consulting organizations have already successfully registered with eRISP.
- User Guide - Consultant REFI Response (PDV, 2.3MB, Updated Dec 2014)
- User Manual (PDF, 1.8MB, Updated May 2018)
- Employee Transfer (PDF, 33.6KB)
The following documents are user guides intended for ministry employees only. BC Government authentication is required to access these files.
From time to time, when there is sufficient demand, the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure holds training and information seminars for consultants, consulting firms, and their staff.
These sessions focus on the consultant's registry, contract process and insurance requirements for providing professional and technical consulting services on ministry projects.
There are currently no training sessions planned. For inquiries about training, please contact the eRISP Administrator.
As part of the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure's commitment to having an open and fair selection process, eRISP awards are posted for the public to view.
These selection postings are updated regularly.
- Progress Report April 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021 (PDF)
- Progress Report January 1, 2021 to March 31, 2021 (PDF)
- Progress Report October 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 (PDF)
- Progress Report July 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020 (PDF)
- Progress Report April 1, 2020 to June 30, 2020 (PDF)
- Progress Report January 1, 2020 to March 31, 2020 (PDF)
- Progress Report Oct 1,2019 to December 31, 2019 (PDF)
- Progress Report July 1,2019 to September 30, 2019 (PDF)
- Progress Report April 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019 (PDF)
- Progress Report January 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019 (PDF)
- Progress Report October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 (PDF)
- Progress Report April 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018 (PDF)
- Progress Report January 1, 2018 to March 31,2018 (PDF)
- Progress Report July 1, 2017 to Dec 31,2017 (PDF)
- Progress Report April 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017 (PDF)