Personal Income Tax Forms & Publications
Refer to the following forms and publications for more information about personal income tax.
- Bulletin PIT 001 – BC Mining Flow-Through Share Tax Credit (PDF)
- Bulletin CIT 006 - Mining Exploration Tax Credit (PDF)
Attention! Some web browsers may not support all the features of PDF forms, such as fillable or calculating fields, and may produce errors. We recommend you download the form and open it using the latest version of Adobe Reader.
You file a single combined federal and provincial income tax return with the Canada Revenue Agency. Your tax return package will include forms for calculating your B.C. income tax.
- Get the current British Columbia – General Income Tax and Benefit Package
- Tax packages are also available for previous years.
Complete a TD1BC so your employer or pension administrator can calculate the taxes to deduct from your pay.
Complete these forms to apply for various personal income tax credits.
- T88 - Mining Exploration Tax Credit
- T2036 - Foreign Tax Credit
- T1206 - Split Income
- T1231 - B.C. Mining Flow-Through Share Tax Credit
- T1014 - Training Tax Credit (Individuals)
- T1014-1 - Training Tax Credit (Sole Proprietors)
For information about how you can get forms, contact the CRA online or by phone at 1 800 959-2221.
- Income Tax Act (B.C.)
- Bill 2, Budget Measures Implementation Act, 2017
- Bill 10, Budget Measures Implementation Act, 2016
- Bill 10, Budget Measures Implementation Act, 2015
- Bill 8, Budget Measures Implementation Act, 2014
- Income Tax Appeal Fee Regulation
- Source Deduction Regulation
- Training Tax Credits Regulation