Youth Help and Support
This section guides you to information, services and resources available for children and youth who are victims or witnesses.
- Centre for Youth Crime Prevention - for information, support and resources
- Crisis Centre in B.C. - for help, information and resources
- Cybertip.ca - to report online (Internet, email or other) sexually explicit images of children or youth
- Helpline for Children and Reporting Child Abuse - if you are concerned about the well-being of a child or youth
- If Your Child is a Victim of Crime
- Information on Youth Dating Violence
- Kids Help Phone - for information and counselling
- Mary Manning Centre - for information about child abuse prevention and counselling
- Protecting Children - for more information about child protection in B.C.
- Society for Children and Youth of B.C. - for information about improving the well-being of children and youth
- Youth Against Violence Line - if you are concerned about your or someone else’s safety
- Youth in B.C. - for help and more information and resources
- Youth Services - for information about services and support to help young people and their families when they are experiencing difficulties