To set up or manage your account, go to: id.gov.bc.ca
You can choose to set up and use either:
- The BC Services Card app on your mobile device
- A username, password and the BC Token
Provide your ID
You need to use government-issued ID when you set up your account.
Use a BC Services Card if you have one. When you do, you'll have:
- More ways to verify your identity
- Access to more websites
Verify your identity
Enhanced levels of security help protect your privacy. This is why you'll complete a one-time security check to verify your identity when you set up your account.
It's important because it:
- Proves you are who you say you are
- Makes sure no one else can set up with your ID
- Helps protect your privacy
There are different ways you can verify your identity. Your options will depend on the type of account you set up, your age and what type of ID you have.
Check out our user guides that provide step-by-step instructions.
- Set up the mobile app
- Quick setup of additional mobile devices
- Verify your identity by video
- Verify your identity in person
- Verify your email address in setup
- Mobile app notifications
- Too many devices
- Reset the app and manage devices
Username, password and BC Token: