Timber Supply Mitigation - Treatments
Standards for "Stand Treatments to Meet Timber Objectives" apply. This activity requires that both an overall standard (FS1001) and an activity-specific standard be followed.
Prescription standards should be developed using "Silviculture Guidelines and Practices for Maintaining or Recruiting Key Habitat Objectives." Data reporting in RESULTS must indicate the primary objective as non-timber and attach a project summary data as to objectives and contact information.
Standards and Related Information
- Riparian Restoration Activity Standard (PDF)
- Grizzly Bear Forage Trial Review (PDF)
- Recruiting Caribou Habitat Using Silviculture Treatments (PDF)
- Silviculture Guidelines and Practices for Maintaining or Recruiting Key Habitat Objectives (PDF)
- Strategies for Maintaining or Recruiting Habitat in Areas Affected by Mountain Pine Beetle and other Catastrophic Events (PDF)
- Using Silviculture to Maintain & Enhance Grizzly Bear Habitat: Pr George Forest Region (PDF)
- Habitat/Ecosystem Objectives and Monitoring Procedures for Incremental and Backlog Silviculture Treatments (PDF)
- An Effectiveness Monitoring Plan For NDT4 Ecosystem Restoration in the East Kootenay Trench