Yunesit'in First Nation (Stone)
- Government representatives are working to build relationships with the Tsilhqot’in National Government (TNG) member bands outside of the British Columbia Treaty Commission six-stage treaty process.
- Not involved.
- Nengay Deni Accord Letter of Commitment - Signed Oct. 31, 2017
Nenqay Deni Accord (The People’s Accord) - Feb. 11, 2016
- Tsilhqot'in Collaborative Emergency Management Agreement - A tripartite agreement between Canada, B.C. and the TNG committing all three governments to work together to identify best practices and build the capacity of the TNG communities in emergency management - 2018
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Intent - Sept. 24, 2015
- LOI Addendum - Jan. 28, 2016
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Understanding - Sept. 10, 2014
- Update - April 2, 2015