Yakweakwioose First Nation
Yakweakwioose First Nation a member of the Stó:lō Xwexwilmexw Treaty Association negotiating in the B.C. treaty process on behalf of 7 of 11 bands in the Stó:lō Nation.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- Stó:lo First Nations Strategic Engagement Agreement - SEA (Chawathil First Nation, Cheam First Nation, Leq’á:mel First Nation, Scowlitz First Nation, Shxw’ōwhámel First Nation, Skawahlook First Nation, Sumas First Nation, each on their own behalf, and Aitchelitz Band, Shxwhá:y Village, Skowkale First Nation, Soowahlie First Nation, Squiala First Nation, Tzeachten, and Yakweakwioose First Nation, as represented by Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Limited Partnership) - April 1, 2014
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 1 - Fall 2014 (November 5, 2014)
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 2 - Winter 2015 (February 16, 2015)
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 3 -Spring 2016 (May 9, 2016)