Xeni Gwet'in First Nations (Nemiah)
- Government representatives are working to build relationships with the Tsilhqot’in National Government (TNG) member bands outside of the British Columbia Treaty Commission six-stage treaty process.
- Not involved.
- Gwets'en Nilt'l Pathways Agreement - August 2019
- Nengay Deni Accord Letter of Commitment - Signed Oct. 31, 2017
- Nenqay Deni Accord (The People’s Accord) - Feb. 11, 2016
- Tsilhqot'in Moose Co-Management Agreement - 2018
- Tsilhqot'in Strategic Engagement Agreement - An agreement for shared decision-making Respecting Land and Resource Management (2017 - 2020 Agreement Renewal) - March 31, 2017
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Intent - Sept. 24, 2015
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Understanding - Sept. 10, 2014
- Update - April 2, 2015