Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nation (Burns Lake Indian Band)
- The Carrier Sekani Tribal Council is negotiating with Canada and BC in the B.C. treaty process on behalf of its 7 member bands. Negotiations are currently on hiatus. The province has been negotiation land and resource agreements with CSTC bands outside the treaty process.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Renewal Agreement
- Carrier Sekani Environmental Stewardship Initiative - CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Amending Agreement - 2017
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Burns Lake Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2014
- Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nation Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2006 (PDF)
- Amendment - 2008 (PDF)
- Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nation Forest Range Interim Measures Agreement - 2004 (PDF)
- Amendment - 2009 (PDF)
- Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nation Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreements (Coastal GasLink Pipelne Project) - 2015
- Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nations Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008