Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nation (Burns Lake Indian Band)
Negotiations regarding reconciliation initiatives are ongoing with B.C. and Canada. As well, the Province and the CSTC are actively negotiating an agreement following up on the Interim Pathway Forward Agreement ratified in 2017.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Renewal Agreement (Carrier Sekani Tribal Council, Nadleh Whut’en, Nak’azdli, Saik’uz, Stellat’en, Takla Nation, Tl’azt’en, and Ts’il Kah Noh (Burns Lake Band)
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Burns Lake Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2014
- Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nation Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2006 (PDF)
- Amendment - 2008 (PDF)
- Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nation Forest Range Interim Measures Agreement - 2004 (PDF)
- Amendment - 2009 (PDF)
- Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nation Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreements (Coastal GasLink Pipelne Project) - 2015
- Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nations Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008