Toosey Indian Band (Tl'esqox)
- Government representatives are working to build relationships with the Tsilhqot’in National Government (TNG) member bands and Carrier Chilcotin Tribal Council (CCTC) member bands outside the B.C. treaty process. While officially in the CCTC, Toosey generally negotiates agreements as part of the TNG.
- Not participating in treaty process.
- Gwets'en Nilt'l Pathways Agreement - August 2019
- Nengay Deni Accord Letter of Commitment - Signed Oct. 31, 2017
- Nenqay Deni Accord (The People’s Accord) - Feb. 11, 2016
- Tsilhqot'in Moose Co-Management Agreement - 2018
- Tsilhqot'in Collaborative Emergency Management Agreement - A tripartite agreement between Canada, B.C. and the TNG committing all three governments to work together to identify best practices and build the capacity of the TNG communities in emergency management - 2018
- Tsilhqot'in Strategic Engagement Agreement - An agreement for shared decision-making Respecting Land and Resource Management (2017 - 2020 Agreement Renewal) - March 31, 2017
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Intent (Sept. 24, 2015)
- Addendum - Jan. 28, 2016
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Understanding (Sept 10, 2014)
- Update (April 2, 2015)