- Negotiating with Canada and British Columbia in the B.C. treaty process on behalf of its 8 member bands. Negotiations are currently on hiatus. The province has been negotiation land and resource agreements with CSTC bands outside the treaty process.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Renewal Agreement (Carrier Sekani Tribal Council, Nadleh Whut’en, Nak’azdli, Saik’uz, Stellat’en, Takla Nation, Tl’azt’en, and Ts’il Kah Noh (Burns Lake Band)
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Tl'azt'en Nation Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2014
- Tl'azt'en Nation Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2008 (PDF)
Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreements
- Tl'azt'en Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Prince Rupert Gas Transmission Project) - 2015