Negotiations regarding reconciliation initiatives are ongoing with B.C. and Canada. As well, the Province and the CSTC are actively negotiating an agreement following up on the Interim Pathway Forward Agreement ratified in 2017.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Renewal Agreement (Carrier Sekani Tribal Council, Nadleh Whut’en, Nak’azdli, Saik’uz, Stellat’en, Takla Nation, Tl’azt’en, and Ts’il Kah Noh (Burns Lake Band)
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Tl'azt'en Nation Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2014
- Tl'azt'en Nation Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2008 (PDF)
Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreements
- Tl'azt'en Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Prince Rupert Gas Transmission Project) - 2015