Stellat'en First Nation
- Negotiating with Canada and British Columbia in the B.C. treaty process on behalf of its 8 member bands. Negotiations are currently on hiatus. The province has been negotiation land and resource agreements with CSTC bands outside the treaty process.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Stellat'en Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agrement - 2011
- Stellat'en First Nation Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2010 (PDF)
- Stellat'en First Nation Forest and Range Agreement - 2005 (PDF)
- Stellat'en First Nation Interim Measures Agreement - 2003 (PDF)
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- Carrier Sekani Environmental Stewardship Initiative - CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Amending Agreement - 2017
- Stellat'en First Nation Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Coastal GasLink Pipeline Project) - 2015
- Stellat'en First Nation Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008