Stellat'en First Nation
Negotiations regarding reconciliation initiatives are ongoing with B.C. and Canada. As well, the Province and the CSTC are actively negotiating an agreement following up on the Interim Pathway Forward Agreement ratified in 2017.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Stellat'en Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agrement - 2011
- Stellat'en First Nation Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2010 (PDF)
- Stellat'en First Nation Forest and Range Agreement - 2005 (PDF)
- Stellat'en First Nation Interim Measures Agreement - 2003 (PDF)
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Renewal Agreement (Carrier Sekani Tribal Council, Nadleh Whut’en, Nak’azdli, Saik’uz, Stellat’en, Takla Lake, Tl’azt’en, and Ts’il Kah Noh (Burns Lake Band)
- Stellat'en First Nation Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Coastal GasLink Pipeline Project) - 2015
- Stellat'en First Nation Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008
- Carrier Sekani Pathway Forward 2.0 Agreement Amending Agreement #1 - 2020
- Carrier Sekani Pathway Forward 2.0 Agreement - 2020
- Carrier Sekani Whubats'ut'en Nus Whetee (Interim Pathway Forward) Agreement - 2017