Splatsin (Spallumcheen) Band
- Shuswap Nation Tribal Council (SNTC) member bands are engaged with the Province in discussions on land and resource use within asserted traditional territories outside the B.C. treaty process.
- Not participating in treaty process.
First Nations Clean Energy Business Fund (FNCEBF) Revenue Sharing Agreements
- Splatsin FNCEBF Revenue Sharing Agreement; (Cranberry Creek Hydro Project) - 2014
- Splatsin Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2021
- Splatsin Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2017
- Splatsin Band Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - August 2012
- Splatsin Band Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - January 2012
- Splatsin Band Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2007
- Splatsin Band Short Term Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2006
- Splatsin Band Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2006
- Splatsin Band Wildfires Agreement - 2003
- Secwepemc Government to Government Letter of Commitment [Qwelminte] on Reconciliation (Adams Lake IB, Little Shuswap IB, Shuswap IB, Simpcw FN, Splatsin, Skeetchestn IB, Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB]) - 2019