Simpcw First Nation (North Thompson River)
- Shuswap Nation Tribal Council (SNTC) First Nations are engaged with the Province in discussions associated with land and resource use outside the B.C. treaty process.
- Not involved.
- Secwepemc Government to Government Letter of Commitment [Qwelminte] on Reconciliation (Adams Lake IB, Little Shuswap IB, Shuswap IB, Simpcw FN, Splatsin, Skeetchestn IB, Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB]) - 2019
- Simpcw Clean Energy Business Fund Agreement - Castle Creek Hydro Project - 2017
- Simpcw FCRSA Confirmation and Amending Agreement - 2019
- Simpcw Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2018
- Simpcw First Nation Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - 2011 (PDF)
- Simpcw First Nation Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - 2010 (PDF)
- Simpcw First Nation Interim Agreement on Forest and Range Opportunities - 2007 (PDF)
- Simpcw First Nation Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2006 (PDF)
- Simpcw First Nation Interim Measures Agreement - 2004 (PDF)