- Shuswap Nation Tribal Council (SNTC) member First Nations are engaged with the Province in discussions associated with land and resource use within asserted traditional territories outside the B.C. treaty process..
- Not involved
- None for treaty.
- Shuswap Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2014
- Shuswap Band Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - 2013 (PDF)
- Shuswap Band Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2009 (PDF)
- Shuswap Band Short Term Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2007 (PDF)
- Shuswap Band Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2006 (PDF)
- Secwe'pemc Reconciliation Framework Agreement - (Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB], Skeetchestn Indian Band, Adams Lake Indian Band, Neskonlith Indian Band, Splats'in Indian Band, Simpcw First Nation) - 2013
- Secwe'pemc Reconciliation Framework Amendment Agreement - (Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB], Skeetchestn Indian Band, Adams Lake Indian Band, Splats'in Indian Band, Simpcw First Nation) - 2014 - Amended to add Shuswap Indian Band [NOTE: Neskonlith Indian Band no longer a party to the agreement as of Feb. 19, 2014] - 2013