- Shuswap Nation Tribal Council (SNTC) member First Nations are engaged with the Province in discussions associated with land and resource use within asserted traditional territories outside the B.C. treaty process..
- Not involved
- Shuswap Band Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2018
- Shuswap Band Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - 2013 (PDF)
- Shuswap Band Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2009 (PDF)
- Shuswap Band Short Term Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2007 (PDF)
- Shuswap Band Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2006 (PDF)
- Secwepemc Government to Government Letter of Commitment [Qwelminte] on Reconciliation (Adams Lake IB, Little Shuswap IB, Shuswap IB, Simpcw FN, Splatsin, Skeetchestn IB, Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB]) - 2019