Saik'uz First Nation
Negotiations regarding reconciliation initiatives are ongoing with B.C. and Canada. As well, the Province and the CSTC are actively negotiating an agreement following up on the Interim Pathway Forward Agreement ratified in 2017.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Saik'uz First Nation Forest and Range Interim Measures Agreement - 2003 (PDF)
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Renewal Agreement (Carrier Sekani Tribal Council, Nadleh Whut’en, Nak’azdli, Saik’uz, Stellat’en, Takla Lake, Tl’azt’en, and Ts’il Kah Noh (Burns Lake Band)
- Saik'uz First Nations Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Coastal GasLink Pipeline Project) - 2016
- Saik'uz First Nations Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008