- Peters First Nation is engaged with the Province in discussions associated with land and resource use within its asserted traditional territory outside the B.C. treaty process.
- Not participating in the BC treaty process.
First Nations Clean Energy Business Fund (FNCEBF) Revenue Sharing Agreements
- Peters FNCEBF Revenue Sharing Agreement ( Hunter Creek Hydro IP) - 2017
- Peters FNCEBF Revenue Sharing Agreement (Tretheway Creek Power) - 2015
- Peters Band Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2016 (3 year term)
- Peters Band Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2013 ( 3 year term)
- Peters Band Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2008 (5 year term)