Nuxalk (Bella Coola) Nation
- The Nuxalk Nation is engaged with the Province in discussions associated with land and resource use within its asserted traditional territory outside of the B.C. treaty process.
- Not involved.
- Nuxalk Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2013
- Nuxalk First Nation Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2007 (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Coastal First Nations Great Bear Initiatives Society LNG Benefits Agreement – 2016
- Coastal First Nations Great Bear Initiatives Society Letter of Understanding on Environmental Quality and LNG Developments on the North Coast, and Skills Training & Employment - 2016
- Coastal First Nations Reconciliation Protocol Amending Agreement (Gitga'at, Haisla [Not a member of Coastal First Nations], Heiltsuk, Kitasoo, Metlakatla, Nuxalk, Wuiknuxv) - 2017