Nak'azdli Whut'en First Nation
Negotiations regarding reconciliation initiatives are ongoing with B.C. and Canada. As well, the Province and the CSTC are actively negotiating an agreement following up on the Interim Pathway Forward Agreement ratified in 2017.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
Economic and Community Development Agreements
- Nak'azdli Economic and Community Development Agreement - 2012
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Renewal Agreement (Carrier Sekani Tribal Council, Nadleh Whut’en, Nak’azdli, Saik’uz, Stellat’en, Takla Lake, Tl’azt’en, and Ts’il Kah Noh (Burns Lake Band)
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Nak'azdli Band Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - 2012 (PDF)
- Nak'azdli Band Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2006 (PDF)
- Nak'azdli First Nations Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008
- Carrier Sekani Pathway Forward 2.0 Agreement Amending Agreement #1 - 2020
- Carrier Sekani Pathway Forward 2.0 Agreement - 2020
- Carrier Sekani Whubats'ut'en Nus Whetee (Interim Pathway Forward) Agreement - 2017