Nadleh Whut'en First Nation (Fraser Lake)
Negotiations regarding reconciliation initiatives are ongoing with B.C. and Canada. As well, the Province and the CSTC are actively negotiating an agreement following up on the Interim Pathway Forward Agreement ratified in 2017.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
Environmental Stewardship Agreements
- CSFN Omineca Demonstration Project Renewal Agreement (Carrier Sekani Tribal Council, Nadleh Whut’en, Nak’azdli, Saik’uz, Stellat’en, Takla Lake, Tl’azt’en, and Ts’il Kah Noh (Burns Lake Band)
- Carrier Sekani Interim Forestry Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2017
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nation Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - 2011 (PDF, 4MB)
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nation Direct Award Forest Tenure "A" Agreement - 2010 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nation Forest and Range Agreement - 2005 (PDF)
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nation Interim Measures Agreement - 2004 (PDF)
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nation Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Coastal Gaslink) - 2015
- Nadleh Whut'en First Nation Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008
- Carrier Sekani Pathway Forward 2.0 Agreement Amending Agreement #1 - 2020
- Carrier Sekani Pathway Forward 2.0 Agreement - 2020
- Carrier Sekani Whubats'ut'en Nus Whetee (Interim Pathway Forward) Agreement - 2017