Metlakatla First Nation
Metlakatla First Nation is part of the Tsimshian First Nations Treaty Society which is negotiating within the B.C. treaty process on behalf of its five member bands that are either in Stage 4 or 5 of the treaty process.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
- Metlakatla Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2015
- Metlakatla First Nation Forestry Interim Measures Agreement - 2003 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Amendment - 2008 (PDF)
- Metlakatla LNG Coastal Fund Benefits Agreement - 2016
- Metlakatla Pacific North West LNG Benefits Agreement - 2016
- Agreement on Environmental Monitoring of the Pacific Northwest LNG Project (Lax Kw'alaams & Metlakatla) - 2017
- Metlakatla Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Westcoast Connector Gas Transmission Project)- 2016
- Metlakatla Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Prince Rupert Gas Transmission Project) - 2016
- Coastal First Nations Great Bear Initiatives Society LNG Benefits Agreement (Wuikinuxv, Heiltsuk, Kitasoo/Xaixais, Gitga’at, and Metlakatla) – 2016
- Coastal First Nations Great Bear Initiatives Society Letter of Understanding on Environmental Quality and LNG Developments on the North Coast, and Skills Training & Employment - 2016
- Metlakatla First Nations Limited Partnership (FNLP) Pacific Trails Pipeline (PTP) Economic Participation Agreement - 2008
- Coastal First Nations Reconciliation Protocol Amending Agreement (Gitga'at, Haisla [Not a member of Coastal First Nations], Heiltsuk, Kitasoo, Metlakatla, Nuxalk, Wuiknuxv) - 2017