Leq'á:mel First Nation (Lakahahmen)
- Leq'á:mel is a member of the Stó:lō Xwexwilmexw Treaty Association negotiating in the B.C. treaty process on behalf of 6 of 11 bands in the Stó:lō Nation.
- Stage 5 - Negotiations to finalize a treaty
- Stage 5 Treaty Negotiations Memorandum of Understanding - October 2018
Leq’:ámel First Nation was a signatory member of the Stó:lō SEA from April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2019. As of April 1, 2019, they are no longer members: referrals should be sent to the Leq’á:mel First Nation directly.
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 3 - Spring 2016 (May 9, 2016) (New Signatory First Nations: Kwaw-Kwaw-Apilt First Nation, Skwah First Nation)
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 2 - Winter 2015 (February 16, 2015)
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 1 - Fall 2014 (November 5, 2014)
- Stó:lo First Nations Strategic Engagement Agreement - SEA - April 1, 2014 (Signatory First Nations membership: Chawathil First Nation, Cheam First Nation, Leq’á:mel First Nation, Scowlitz First Nation, Shxw’ow’hamel First Nation, Skawahlook First Nation, Sumas First Nation, each on their own behalf, and Aitchelitz Band, Shxwhá:y Village, Skowkale First Nation, Soowahlie First Nation, Squiala First Nation, Tzeachten, and Yakweakwioose First Nation, as represented by Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Limited Partnership)