Kwaw'Kwaw'Apilt First Nation
- Members of the Sto:lo Tribal Council are working with B.C. on land and resource issues outside of the B.C. treaty process.
- Not participating in treaty process.
- Kwaw-Kwaw-Apilt Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2020 Dec. 23 to 2023 Dec. 22
- Kwaw-Kwaw-Apilt Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement – 2019 Sep. 30 to 2020 Sep. 29
- Kwaw-kwaw-a-pilt Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - Amending Agreement #1 - 2018
- Kwaw-Kwaw-a-pilt FCRSA - 2015
- Kwaw-kwaw-a-pilt First Nation Forest Tenure Opportunity Agreement - 2013 (PDF)
- Stó:lo First Nations Strategic Engagement Agreement - SEA (Chawathil First Nation, Cheam First Nation, Kwaw-Kwaw-Apilt First Nation, Leq’á:mel First Nation, Scowlitz First Nation, Shxw’ow’hamel First Nation, Skawahlook First Nation, Skwah First Nation, Sumas First Nation, each on their own behalf, and Aitchelitz Band, Shxwhá:y Village, Skowkale First Nation, Soowahlie First Nation, Squiala First Nation, Tzeachten, and Yakweakwioose First Nation, as represented by Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Limited Partnership) - April 1, 2014
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 1 - Fall 2014 (November 5, 2014)
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 2 - Winter 2015 (February 16, 2015)
- Stó:lō First Nations - SEA Amendment 3 - Spring 2016 (May 9, 2016)