Kitasoo/Xai'xais Nation (Klemtu)
- The Tsimshian First Nations Treaty Society is negotiating within the B.C. treaty process on behalf of its five member bands. Kitasoo/Xaixais is also part of the Coastal First Nations Society negotiating land and resource issues outside the treaty process on behalf of 8 First Nations.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
- Kitasoo/Xai'xais Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreements - 2021
- Kitasoo/Xai'xais Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreements - 2018
- Kitasoo/Xai'xais First Nation Forest Tenure Opportunity "A&B" Agreement - 2013
- Kitasoo/Xai'xais First Nation Forestry Agreement - 2004
- Coastal First Nations Great Bear Initiatives Society LNG Benefits Agreement (Wuikinuxv, Heiltsuk, Kitasoo/Xaixais, Gitga’at, and Metlakatla) – 2016
- Coastal First Nations Great Bear Initiatives Society Letter of Understanding on Environmental Quality and LNG Developments on the North Coast, and Skills Training & Employment - 2016
- Coastal First Nations Reconciliation Protocol Amending Agreement (Gitga'at, Haisla [Not a member of Coastal First Nations], Heiltsuk, Kitasoo, Metlakatla, Nuxalk, Wuiknuxv) - 2017