Halfway River First Nation
- Halfway River First Nation is a signatory to Treaty No. 8 signed in 1899 and are in discussions with B.C. on land and resource issues outside the B.C. treaty process.
- Not participating in treaty process.
- Halfway River Government to Government Agreement - 2017
- Halfway River Site C Tripartite Land Agreement - 2017
- Halfway River Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Coastal GasLink Project) - 2015
- Halfway River Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Prince Rupert Gas Transmission Project) - 2015
- Halfway River Regional Coal Agreement - 2015
- Halfway River Economic and Community Development Agreement for coal projects - 2015