Gitga'at Nation (Hartley Bay)
- The Tsimshian First Nations Treaty Society is negotiating within the B.C. treaty process on behalf of its five member bands.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle negotiations
- None in treaty.
Clean Energy Business Energy Fund Revenue Sharing Agreements
- Gitga'at First Nations Clean Business Energy Fund Revenue Sharing Agreement (Gabion River Hydro Project) - 2015
- Gitga'at Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2018
- Gitga'at First Nation Interim Measures Agreement Regarding Forestry Development - 2003 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Gitga'at LNG Benefits Agreement - 2017
- Coastal First Nations Great Bear Initiatives Society LNG Benefits Agreement (Wuikinuxv, Heiltsuk, Kitasoo/Xaixais, Gitga’at, and Metlakatla) – 2016
- Coastal First Nations Great Bear Initiatives Society Letter of Understanding on Environmental Quality and LNG Developments on the North Coast, and Skills Training & Employment - 2016
- Coastal First Nations Reconciliation Protocol Amending Agreement (Gitga'at, Haisla [Not a member of Coastal First Nations], Heiltsuk, Kitasoo, Metlakatla, Nuxalk, Wuiknuxv) - 2017