Gitanyow Hereditary Chiefs
- Office of the Gitanyow Hereditary Chiefs is the body mandated by the eight Gitanyow House Chiefs to negotiate a treaty with Canada and British Columbia under the British Columbia Treaty Commission process.
- Stage 4 - Agreement-in-Principle Negotiations
- None in treaty.
- Gitanyow Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2020
- Gitanyow Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2016
- Gitanyow Hereditary Chiefs Forestry Agreement - 2006 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreements
- Gitanyow Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Prince Rupert Gas Transmission Project) - 2014
- Gitanyow Natural Gas Pipeline Benefits Agreement (Westcoast Connector Gas Transmission Project) - 2014