Adams Lake Indian Band
- Shuswap Nation Tribal Council (SNTC) member bands are not involved in the B.C. treaty process but are engaged with the Province in discussions associated with land and resource use within asserted traditional territories.
- Not participating in the B.C. treaty process.
- No treaty related agreements.
- Adams Lake Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2012
- Adam's Lake Indian Band Mountain Short Term Pine Beetle Agreement - 2007 (PDF)
- Adam's Lake Indian Band Short Term Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2006 (PDF)
- Adam's Lake Indian Band Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2006 (PDF)
- Secwe'pemc Reconciliation Framework Agreement (Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB], Skeetchestn Indian Band, Adams Lake Indian Band, Neskonlith Indian Band, Splats'in Indian Band, Simpcw First Nation) - 2013
- Secwe'pemc Reconciliation Framework Amendment Agreement - (Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB], Skeetchestn Indian Band, Adams Lake Indian Band, Splats'in Indian Band, Simpcw First Nation) - 2014 - Amended to add Shuswap Indian Band [NOTE: Neskonlith Indian Band no longer a party to the agreement as of Feb. 19, 2014]