Adams Lake Indian Band
- Shuswap Nation Tribal Council (SNTC) member bands are not involved in the B.C. treaty process but are engaged with the Province in discussions associated with land and resource use within asserted traditional territories.
- Not participating in the B.C. treaty process.
- Adams Lake FCRSA Confirmation & Amending Agreement - 2019
- Adams Lake Forest Consultation and Revenue Sharing Agreement - 2012
- Adam's Lake Indian Band Mountain Short Term Pine Beetle Agreement - 2007
- Adam's Lake Indian Band Short Term Mountain Pine Beetle Agreement - 2006
- Adam's Lake Indian Band Interim Agreement on Forest & Range Opportunities - 2006
- Secwepemc Government to Government Letter of Commitment [Qwelminte] on Reconciliation (Adams Lake IB, Little Shuswap IB, Shuswap IB, Simpcw FN, Splatsin, Skeetchestn IB, Tk'emlups te Secwepemc [Kamloops IB]) - 2019