Find additional information that will help you work in British Columbia, including Social Insurance Numbers, express entry options for skilled workers, and more.
- Social Insurance Numbers – find information on obtaining your required social insurance number.
- Skilled Workers – learn about express entry options for skilled workers.
- Agreement on Internal Trade – Chapter 7 (Labour Mobility) – see options for full labour mobility for certified workers moving to B.C.
- The Province of British Columbia has negotiated a Workforce Development Agreement (WDA) (PDF) with the Government of Canada that replaces the Canada-BC Job Fund Agreement (CJF). Annual reports about labour market program outcomes are available each fiscal year. Watch WorkBC.ca for upcoming funding opportunities and BC Bid for procurements.
- Labour Market Development Agreement: The Province of British Columbia has negotiated a renewed Labour Market Development Agreement (LMDA) (PDF). Through this agreement, the Province will have greater flexibility in the design and delivery of programming and services to respond to the diverse and emerging needs of British Columbians.