Investment Agriculture Foundation of B.C.
The Investment Agriculture Foundation of B.C. (IAFBC) is an industry-led, not-for-profit organization representing the agriculture, food processing, farm supply and post farm gate sectors across British Columbia. Since 1996, they have worked with industry partners and funders to invest in projects that enhance the competitiveness, profitability and sustainability of B.C. agriculture and agri-food.
They offer a variety of programs to assist the agriculture and food processing industries in B.C. Whether you’re interested in pursuing a local marketing or export opportunity, enhancing environmental sustainability or developing a new product or process, funding is available to help turn your idea into reality.
- Emergency Processing Fund
- Canadian Seafood Stabilization Fund
- Buy BC Cost-Shared Funding
- B.C. Agrifood and Seafood Market Development Program
- Canada-BC Agri-Innovation Program
- Tree Fruit Competitiveness Fund
- Bee BC Program
Last updated: August 25, 2020