Investment Agriculture Foundation of BC
The Investment Agriculture Foundation of British Columbia (AFBC) oversees a variety of funding programs to assist the agriculture and food processing industries in B.C.
Whether you are interested in pursuing a local marketing or export opportunity, enhancing environmental sustainability or developing new products or processes, funding is available to help turn your ideas into reality.
- B.C. Government’s Buy Local Program
- B.C. Government’s Grow Local Program
- Growing Forward 2: BC Agrifood & Seafood Export Program
- Growing Forward 2: Canada-BC Agri-Innovation Program
- Agri-Food Environment Initiative
- BC Agriculture & Food Climate Action Initiative
- Food & Beverage Processing Initiative
- Agricultural Area Planning Program
Last updated: August 21, 2017