Innovate BC - BC Tech Co-op Grants Program
The BC Tech Co-op Grants Program was established in order to support talent in BC’s technology sector. Tech firms hiring for any roles and non-tech companies hiring for tech-specific roles are encouraged to apply for salary support through the program.
Whether you’re thinking about hiring a co-op student, have one working for you now, or have hired one in the past, you could be eligible for up to $10,800 in funding per year.
Eligible employers must:
- Be established in BC.
- Have less than 100 employees on payroll.
- Be either:
- Tech companies hiring for any role
- Non-tech companies, organizations or non-profits hiring for a tech role
- A tech role is defined as a role primarily related to developing tech or providing tech support.
- Be hiring a student for a co-op work term. If you’ve hired a student for a co-op work term in the last 5 years, then you must hire a first-time co-op student.
Last updated: May 18, 2018