Contacts, Resources and support for Early Learning
Last updated: March 08, 2023
On this page:
Connect with early years organizations across the province and the country to enrich your skills and learn from the experiences of others.
- BC Council for Families
Provides research-based education and support for working with diverse families.
- BC Association of Family Resource Programs
Community hubs for family support, opportunities for engagement and community resources.
- Canadian Child Care Federation
Committed to providing Canadians with the very best in early learning and child care knowledge and best practices.
- Childcare Resource and Research Unit
An early childhood education and child care policy research institute with a mandate to further policy and programs in Canada.
- Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRR) centres make it easier for families to find and access responsive and inclusive quality licensed and registered child care by providing information, support, resources and referral services to parents and child care providers across the province.
- Early Childhood Educators of British Columbia
Provides professional development activities for early childhood practitioners in B.C.
- Human Early Learning Partnership
A collaborative, interdisciplinary research network that explores how different early environments and experiences affect children’s development.
- WelcomeBC / Immigration, moving to and working in BC - WelcomeBC
Multilingual resources and links for community organizations and newcomer families.
For more information, please contact the Early Learning Team: