StrongStart BC Information for Administrators
The following information is designed to support administrators and educators with the development & delivery of the StrongStart BC program
Last updated: March 07, 2023
On this page:
Use this guide to help with StrongStart BC early learning program planning, policy development and program management.
- StrongStart BC Early Learning Programs - Operations Guide (PDF)
- Franc départ C.-B. Programmes d’apprentissage destinés aux jeunes enfants - Guide pratique (PDF)
- StrongStart BC Policy
- StrongStart BC Outreach Program Policy
- Reporting and Data Requirements
- PEN Assignment and Attendance
- Staffing Qualifications
Advertise the program by placing signage in areas that are visible to local families. The cost of the signs can be covered by funds in the districts early learning funding transfer.
Many StrongStart BC programs have engaged a professional graphics company to create plaque-style signs (36”x 16”) or sandwich boards by inserting the full name of the StrongStart BC program in the bottom panel of a sign template:
For more information, please contact the Early Learning Team: