Online Auction platform used by Asset Investment Recovery to dispose of surplus assets.
Auction inventory is provided by provincial government, federal government, and broader public sector organizations (e.g., Crown corporations, municipalities, correctional facilities, hospitals, schools, universities, police and fire departments).
Who can purchase items on BC Auction?
How do I become a registered bidder?
Register here: BC Auction
What type of items am I able to bid on?
- Antiques & collectibles
- Art / photography / music
- Boats & nautical
- Commercial kitchen / restaurant equipment
- Computing / technology
- Electrical / lighting
- Electronics / communications
- Government-managed estate items
- Household goods
- Janitorial / cleaning supplies / chemicals
- Office furniture / supplies
- Police recovered / seized & found property
- Real estate / land / buildings / mobile homes
- Scientific / testing equipment
- Shoes / clothing / personal Items
- Sports / recreational / bicycles
- Tools / equipment
- Vehicles & automotive
Have any questions?
If you have a specific question about an auction item, please contact the listing branch.
Contact your local branch:
- Surrey: 604-501-8216
- Victoria: 250-952-4439
- Prince George: 250-645-9312
- Successful bidders can arrange a time/date to pick up their auction item(s) after payment has been processed.
- BC Auction can only accept online payments for purchases of $10,000 or less.
- To schedule an appointment for auction, pick up or to arrange a payment of over of $10,000, contact your nearest location.