Government of B.C.

What you'll need

  • Government-issued identification for everyone in your household
  • Proof of citizenship or landed immigrant status


The services below can help you:

  • Settle in B.C.
  • Buy or rent a home
  • Set up household utilities 
  • Get licensed to drive a car or motorcycle
  • Get government-issued identification
  • Register for B.C.'s Medical Service Plan (MSP) 
  • Find work in B.C.


Contact Service BC Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.