AgriService BC Webinars
AgriService BC's webinars help you keep up to date on current issues, overcome challenges, and achieve your business and production goals. Connect and get answers directly from topic experts as well as other audience members on topics ranging from farming practices to agribusiness, succession planning, risk management and marketing.
Attend from your desk or mobile device. If you are unable to attend a live session, access video recordings of past webinars from the list of Webinars on Demand.
Upcoming Live Webinars
AgriService BC webinars are broadcast live on Wednesdays at 3 PM Pacific Standard Time (P.S.T.). Register for upcoming webinars today and mark your calendar. The line-up of new webinars is updated regularly, so check back often to see what's new!
New and Emerging Pests - Army Worm & Western Corn Rootworm
- Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Time: 3PM, P.S.T
- Presenter: Tracy Hueppelsheuser, Entomologist, B.C. Ministry of Agriculture
- Overview: Learn about two new pests to B.C. and what can be done to monitor and control them
Land Based Aquaculture Opportunities for New Entrants
- Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Time: 3PM P.S.T.
- Presenter: Myron Roth, Ph.D., P.Ag., Industry Specialist – Aquaculture & Seafood, BC Ministry of Agriculture
- Overview: This webinar will provide an overview of design, permitting and financial considerations for small scale land-based fish farms