Recent noteworthy intergovernmental meetings that B.C. has been involved in include:
- December 7, 2017 - Canada’s Premiers meet via conference call to discuss NAFTA and cannabis
- October 4, 2017 - First Ministers meet to discuss shared priorities for Canadians
- September 5, 2017 - Governments of Canada, British Columbia meet with First Nations community leaders and Canadian Red Cross to discuss progress and next steps in B.C. wildfires response
- July 24-27, 2017 - Premier Horgan stands up for B.C.’s interests in Ottawa and Washington, D.C.
- June 23, 2017 - Ministers Responsible for the Canadian Francophonie meet on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of Confederation (DOCX)
- December 9, 2016 - Canada’s First Ministers meet in Ottawa to discuss climate change