Agritech Concierge Program
The Agritech Concierge Program provides government support for agritech businesses to grow, diversify, access new markets and attract investment opportunities.
Last updated: June 14, 2021
On this page:
The Agritech Concierge Program supports agritech companies to grow and scale their businesses, building on the success of B.C.’s recent Agritech Grant Program and the recommendations of the 2020 Food Security Task Force Report.
Over 150 companies are already operating in B.C., making advances in key areas like vertical growing, sensor technology, robotics, genomics, waste management and food processing. These developments are transforming our food system, and the way food is grown, domestically and abroad.
The Agritech Concierge Program invites companies to contact our team of skilled professionals to access support services, including:
- Assistance to develop strategies and opportunities to grow and scale your business in B.C.
- Support for navigating existing programs to scale up, become export ready and attract investment
- Assistance to identify strategic sites throughout B.C. to locate and expand your business
- Support navigating government processes
- Connections to municipal, regional, federal and foreign governments, as well as potential industry partners and other collaborators
For international investors, we can schedule consultations within your time zone to discuss opportunities to locate in B.C.